OPPO is a smartphone brand from China that focuses on creating innovative mobile photography technology. The company registered the name "OPPO" in China in 2001 and started its operations in 2004. Since then, it has expanded its presence to 50 countries, including the Philippines, where it offers various smartphones and accessories for different customers.
Some of the characteristics that make OPPO phones stand out from other brands are:
• The application of advanced imaging technology, such as periscope zoom, night mode, portrait mode, and AI-enhanced cameras, to capture high-quality and clear photos and videos.
• The support for 5G connectivity, which enables faster and smoother data transmission and online experiences.
• The adoption of innovative designs, such as shark fin pop-up selfie cameras, flip cover screens, fiberglass-leather backs, and curved displays, to create stylish and unique devices.
• The provision of fast charging solutions, such as VOOC, SUPERVOOC, and AirVOOC, which can charge the phones from zero to full in a short time.
• The development of user-friendly software, such as ColorOS, which offers customization options and features such as dark mode, smart sidebar, game space, and app cloner.
Some of the latest OPPO smartphone models available in the Philippines are:
• OPPO Find N2 Flip: A phone with a 3.26-inch cover screen and a new generation flexion hinge that allows users to see more in a snap.
• OPPO Reno8 T 5G: A phone with a 120Hz 3D curved screen and a 108MP portrait camera that offers the portrait expert experience.
• OPPO A78 5G: A phone with a 50MP AI camera and RAM expansion up to 8GB that delivers smart performance.
• OPPO A16: A phone with a 5000mAh long-lasting battery, an HD+ eye-care display, and an AI triple camera that offers a worthy life.
💔If you have an Oppo phone with a cracked or broken screen
You might be wondering how to change it and where to get it fixed. Depending on the model and the extent of the damage, you have different options to replace your Oppo phone screen.
One option is to visit an authorized Oppo service center in your area. You can find the nearest one by visiting the Oppo support website and selecting your city and town. There, you can get face-to-face support from fully-trained Oppo staff who can diagnose and repair your phone using genuine parts. You can also book an appointment online or call them for more details. This option might be more expensive, but it will ensure the quality and warranty of your phone.
☎️Another option is to contact a third-party repair service that specializes in Oppo phones
You can find some online or in your local market. They might offer cheaper prices, faster service, free pick and drop, and warranty for their work. However, you should be careful about the quality and compatibility of the parts they use, as they might not be genuine or original. You should also check their reviews and reputation before trusting them with your phone. Example is Sydney CBD Repair Centre located at Suite 201, Level 2/661 George St, Haymarket Sydney Australia.
🛠️A third option is to change your Oppo phone screen yourself
DIY or Do it Yourself do it with your own risks
If you have the skills and tools to do so. You can buy a replacement screen online from various sources, but make sure it matches your phone model and specifications. You can also watch some tutorials or guides on how to replace your screen step by step. However, this option is risky and not recommended, as you might damage your phone further or void its warranty. You should only attempt this if you are confident and experienced in phone repair.
📌How to Change the Screen on an Oppo Phone: A Step-by-Step Guide DIY
There may be various reasons why someone might need to change their Oppo phone screen. Common scenarios include accidental drops resulting in cracked or shattered screens, unresponsive touch screens, or dead pixels. Changing the screen yourself can be a cost-effective solution compared to taking it to a repair shop. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process of replacing the screen on your Oppo phone, providing detailed instructions along with tips and precautions.
1. Ensure you have a clean and organized workspace.
2. Power off your phone and disconnect it from any power source.
3. Use an anti-static mat or wear a static wristband to prevent damage from static electricity.
4. Handle all tools with care.
1. Replacement screen (ensure it matches your Oppo phone model).
2. Screwdriver set (preferably a precision screwdriver kit).
3. Plastic pry tools or guitar picks.
4. Heat gun or hairdryer.
5. Adhesive tape or double-sided adhesive.
Step 1: Removing the Old Screen
1. Start by removing the SIM card tray and any other accessories or protective covers from your phone.
2. Warm the edges of your phone using a heat gun or hairdryer on a low setting for about 1-2 minutes to soften the adhesive.
3. Insert a plastic pry tool or guitar pick between the screen and the frame along the edges.
4. Gently pry open the screen, working your way around all the sides until it detaches from the adhesive.
Step 2: Disconnecting the Cables
1. Locate and remove the screws securing the metal bracket covering the display cables.
2. Carefully lift the bracket and set the screws aside in a safe place.
3. Disconnect the display cables by gently prying them up using the plastic pry tool or a pair of tweezers.
4. Ensure all cables are fully released before proceeding.
Step 3: Sourcing a Replacement Screen
1. Research and find a reputable supplier that offers replacement screens compatible with your Oppo phone model.
2. Make sure the replacement screen matches the specifications and features of your original screen.
3. Purchase the replacement screen and any additional necessary parts, such as adhesive tape or double-sided adhesive.
Step 4: Installing the New Screen
1. Line up the replacement screen connectors with the corresponding ports on your phone's motherboard.
2. Gently press the connectors into place until they are firmly seated.
3. Carefully secure the metal bracket over the connectors, aligning it with the screw holes.
4. Insert and tighten the screws to secure the bracket, but avoid over-tightening.
5. Remove any protective film from the new screen.
Step 5: Reassembling the Phone
1. Carefully align the new screen with the phone's frame, ensuring it sits flush.
2. Apply adhesive tape or double-sided adhesive to the edges of the new screen.
3. Press the screen onto the phone's frame, ensuring all sides are securely attached.
4. Replace the SIM card tray and any other accessories or protective covers you previously removed.
Congratulations! You have successfully replaced the screen on your Oppo phone. Remember to take precautions throughout the process to avoid any damage. In case you encounter any issues, here are a few troubleshooting tips:
1. Ensure all cables are connected securely.
2. Double-check if the replacement screen is compatible with your Oppo phone model.
3. Seek assistance from technical forums or online resources for further troubleshooting help.
Whatever option you choose, you should always backup your data before changing your Oppo phone screen, as you might lose some information during the process. You should also test your phone after the screen replacement to make sure everything works properly.
oppo home screen layout settings
oppo screen repair near me
oppo home screen layout locked
oppo screen replacement price
oppo phone screen repair
oppo home screen widgets
oppo a52 screen replacement price
oppo phone settings