The Oppo A73, smartphone that announce on October 2020 and was launched in November 2020. It boasts a 6.44-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, which delivers stunning visuals with deep blacks, vibrant colors, and wide viewing angles. The display also has a fingerprint scanner under the screen, which provides fast and secure unlocking. The Oppo A73 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, which offers smooth performance and multitasking. It comes with 4GB or 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded with a microSD card.
The Oppo A73 has a quad rear camera setup, consisting of a 16MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, and two 2MP depth cameras. The rear cameras can capture clear and detailed photos and videos, with features like LED flash, HDR, and panorama. The front-facing camera is also a 16MP sensor, which can take selfies and make video calls with HDR and 1080p resolution. The Oppo A73 has a 4015 mAh battery, which supports 30W fast charging. The battery can be fully charged in 53 minutes, and can last for a whole day of moderate use. The Oppo A73 runs on Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2, which offers a user-friendly and customizable interface.
🛠️A Comprehensive Guide to Replacing the Screen of Oppo A73 Phone
The screen of a smartphone is crucial for its functionality and aesthetic appeal. Over time, accidental drops or other incidents can cause damage to the screen, necessitating a replacement. In this article, we will explore the feasibility and process of replacing the screen of the Oppo A73 phone. We will discuss factors to consider before deciding to replace the screen, walk you through step-by-step instructions, and offer troubleshooting tips based on common issues and challenges users may encounter.
📌Factors to Consider
1. Cost: Before replacing the screen, it's important to assess the cost involved. Typically, screen replacement costs vary depending on the region and the technician's skill level. Consider reaching out to local repair shops or official Oppo service centers to get an estimate for the replacement.
2. Availability of Replacement Parts: Another crucial factor is the availability of genuine replacement parts. Genuine parts ensure compatibility and optimal performance. Ensure that the replacement screen you purchase is specifically designed for the Oppo A73 model.
3. Potential Risks: Replacing the screen of any phone carries inherent risks, such as potential damage to other components during the process. If you are not confident in your technical skills, it is advisable to seek professional assistance. Improper installation can lead to further damage or a non-functional device.
⚙️The Replacement Process
1. Prepare the necessary tools: To replace the Oppo A73 screen, you will need a set of small screwdrivers (including a Phillips-head and a plastic "spudger" or pry tool), tweezers, a heat gun or hairdryer, and a suction cup.
2. Turn off the device: Ensure the phone is powered off before starting the replacement process.
3. Remove the SIM card tray and back cover: Use the plastic pry tool to carefully remove the SIM card tray, followed by the back cover. Apply even pressure to avoid damaging the device or leaving marks on the cover.
4. Remove screws and detach the battery: Undo the screws securing the protective plate and carefully remove it. Locate and disconnect the battery connector to prevent any accidental power flows.
5. Disconnect additional connectors: Identify and disconnect all connectors attached to the motherboard, including the display cable, front-facing camera, and other flex cables.
6. Loosen the adhesive and separate the screen: Use a heat gun or hairdryer to heat the edges of the screen gently. Be cautious not to overheat the device, and once warm, use the plastic pry tool to separate the display from the frame. Apply even pressure and work your way around the edges until the screen is detached.
7. Install the replacement screen: Take the new screen and align it with the frame, ensuring all connectors fit into their respective counterparts. Gently press the edges to secure the adhesive.
8. Reassemble the device: Follow the above steps in reverse order to reassemble the Oppo A73 phone. Ensure connectors are properly connected, screws are tightened, and the back cover is securely in place.
⚠️Common Issues and Troubleshooting
1. Non-responsive Touch: If the touch functionality is not working correctly after replacing the screen, check the connection of the display cable. Disconnect and reconnect it, ensuring a snug fit. If the issue persists, it may be due to a faulty replacement screen.
2. Dim Display or Backlight Issues: In some cases, a replaced screen may exhibit dimness or backlight problems. Adjust the brightness settings in the device settings menu. If the issue continues, seek professional assistance as it may indicate a faulty replacement screen or a problem with the backlight circuitry.
Replacing the screen of an Oppo A73 phone is a feasible option when faced with a damaged display. By considering factors such as cost, availability of replacement parts, and potential risks, users can make informed decisions. By following the step-by-step instructions and heeding common issues and troubleshooting tips, users can successfully replace the screen and restore the functionality of their device. Remember, it's essential to exercise caution during the process to mitigate any risks and seek professional assistance if needed.
oppo a73 screen replacement price
Can oppo a73 phone screen be replaced without
oppo a73 lcd replacement
oppo a73 5g
oppo a73 5g lcd