The OnePlus Nord 2 5G is a smartphone that was released in July 2021 with a stunning 6.43-inch Fluid AMOLED display that supports a 90Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The display is covered by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 and has a punch-hole design for the selfie camera. The phone has a sleek and elegant design with dimensions of 158.9 x 73.2 x 8.3 mm and a weight of 189 grams. It also has an under-display optical fingerprint scanner for security and convenience.
The phone runs on Android 11 operating system and is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset with an octa-core processor and a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU. It has 6, 8, or 12 GB of RAM and 128 or 256 GB of internal storage, which is not expandable via a microSD slot. The phone has a triple-camera setup on the back, which includes a 50 MP main camera, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2 MP depth camera. It can record videos at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, with gyro-EIS. The front camera is a 32 MP shooter that can also record videos at 1080p@30/60fps, with gyro-EIS. The phone has a massive 4500 mAh battery that supports fast charging at 65W via a USB Type-C port. The phone has dual-SIM support, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and a 3.5mm audio jack for connectivity. The phone comes in four colors: Gray Sierra, Blue Haze, Green Wood, Pac-Man Edition.
🛠️How to Change the Screen of a OnePlus Nord 2 5G
1. Ensure that you have a replacement screen specifically designed for the OnePlus Nord 2 5G.
2. Prepare a clean and well-lit work area.
3. Gather the necessary tools: a screwdriver set, a pry tool or a plastic opening pick, a suction cup, and tweezers.
📌Before you begin
Step 1: Power off and disassemble the device
1. Power off your OnePlus Nord 2 5G by pressing and holding the power button, then selecting "Power off" from the on-screen options.
2. Use a SIM card eject tool or a small paperclip to remove the SIM card tray.
3. On the bottom of the device, locate the two screws on either side of the USB Type-C port.
4. Carefully remove the screws using the appropriate screwdriver.
5. Insert a pry tool or a plastic opening pick into the small gap between the back cover and the frame of the device.
6. Gently apply pressure and slide the tool around the edges of the device to separate the back cover from the frame.
7. Once the back cover is completely detached, set it aside.
Step 2: Detach the battery connector
1. Locate the battery connector at the top of the device, near the rear camera module.
2. Use the pry tool or the plastic opening pick to gently lift the battery connector up.
3. Carefully disconnect the battery connector by pulling it straight up.
Step 3: Disconnect additional connectors and remove the old screen
1. Locate the connectors at the bottom of the device, near the charging port and loudspeaker.
2. Use the pry tool or the plastic opening pick to gently lift the connectors up.
3. Carefully disconnect the connectors by pulling them straight up.
4. Locate the display connector near the top of the device, opposite to the battery connector.
5. Use the pry tool or the plastic opening pick to gently lift the display connector up.
6. Carefully disconnect the display connector by pulling it straight up.
7. With all connectors detached, grip the old screen's edges and gently lift it up, ensuring none of the connectors catch on any other components.
8. Set the old screen aside.
Step 4: Install the new screen
1. Take the replacement screen and position it in the same orientation as the old screen.
2. Carefully align the connectors on the replacement screen with their respective slots on the device.
3. Gently press the replacement screen down to secure it in place. Ensure it sits flush with the device's frame.
Step 5: Reconnect the connectors and attach the battery
1. Reconnect the display connector by carefully aligning it with its slot and pressing it down firmly.
2. Reconnect the connectors at the bottom of the device by aligning them with their respective slots and pressing them down firmly.
3. Reconnect the battery connector by aligning it with its slot and pressing it down firmly.
Step 6: Reassemble the device
1. Place the back cover of the device back onto the frame.
2. Ensure that all edges align properly before applying pressure to snap the back cover into place.
3. Once the back cover is securely attached, insert and tighten the screws near the USB Type-C port.
4. Insert the SIM card tray back into its slot.
5. Power on your OnePlus Nord 2 5G and test the new screen to ensure it functions properly.
- If the new screen does not respond or display properly, ensure all connectors are tightly connected and try disconnecting and reconnecting them.
- If the touch sensitivity is not working properly, check if the ribbon cable on the new screen is properly seated in its connector.
- If the device doesn't turn on after reassembly, ensure the battery connector is connected securely and fully.
Handle all components with care to avoid damage. Take your time during each step to prevent any accidents. If you encounter any difficulties in replacing OnePlus Nord 2 5G screen, consult a professional or reach out to OnePlus support for further assistance.
oneplus nord 2 screen repair
oneplus nord 2 5g screen
oneplus nord 2 5g screen protector
oneplus nord screen replacement
oneplus nord 2
oneplus nord 2 screen size
How do i change the screen on my oneplus nord 2 5g price
oneplus nord screen replacement near me