The OnePlus 7T, smartphone that was launched in September 2019 has a 3D Gorilla Glass back with a frosted finish, and comes in Frosted Silver, Glacier Blue, and White colors. The phone has a dual SIM slot, an in-display fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers, NFC, and a USB-C 3.1 port. It runs on OxygenOS based on Android 10, and is upgradable to Android 12.
The OnePlus 7T is a 2019 smartphone that features a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED screen with a 90Hz refresh rate and HDR10+ support. It runs on the Snapdragon 855+ chipset, which offers a 15% performance boost over the Snapdragon 855. It also has 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB or 256 GB of UFS 3.0 storage. The OnePlus 7T has a 3800 mAh battery that supports Warp Charge 30W, which can charge the phone from 0% to 70% in just half an hour. The OnePlus 7T has a triple camera setup on the back, which includes a 48 MP main camera with OIS and EIS, a 12 MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom, and a 16 MP ultrawide camera with a 117-degree field of view. The front camera is a 16 MP selfie shooter with EIS.
🛠️Exploring Feasibility and Process of Replacing the Back of a OnePlus 7T Smartphone
The OnePlus 7T is a popular smartphone that combines cutting-edge technology with an elegant design. However, accidents happen, and the back panel of a smartphone can get damaged. Fortunately, there are options available in the market for replacing the back panel. This article will the feasibility and process of replacing the back panel of a OnePlus 7T, explore different replacement options, and provide step-by-step instructions for users interested in replacing the back panel themselves.
📝The Feasibility Study
Replacing the back panel of a OnePlus 7T is feasible, provided you have the right tools, technical skills, and patience. The back panel replacement process requires precision and caution as it involves disassembling the device.
⚙️Market Options for Back Panel Replacement
There are multiple options available in the market for replacing the back panel of a OnePlus 7T. Here, we'll compare three common choices:
1. Official OnePlus Service Center:
- Genuine OnePlus parts that ensure compatibility and quality.
- Professional assistance from certified technicians.
- Warranty coverage for the replaced parts.
- Usually the most expensive option.
- May require sending the device to a service center, resulting in potential downtime.
2. Third-party Repair Centers:
- Cost-effective alternative to official service centers.
- May offer quicker turnaround time compared to official service centers.
- Quality and compatibility of replacement parts may vary.
- Limited warranty, if any.
- Reliability and reputation of the repair center should be evaluated.
3. DIY Replacement Kits:
- Cost-effective option.
- Allows you to have hands-on experience and gain technical knowledge.
- Can be convenient if you have experience repairing electronic devices.
- Requires technical expertise and precision.
- Risk of causing further damage to the device if not done properly.
- May void the warranty if not performed by certified technicians.
Step-by-Step Instructions for DIY Replacement:
1. Gather the necessary tools:
- Heat gun or hairdryer (to loosen adhesive).
- Plastic pry tool or spudger (to remove the back panel).
- Small Phillips screwdriver (for removing screws).
- Adhesive remover (optional, if needed).
2. Power off the device and remove the SIM card tray.
3. Warm the back panel using a heat gun or hairdryer to soften the adhesive.
4. Insert the plastic pry tool or spudger between the frame and back panel along the edges and gently pry them apart.
5. Once partially separated, carefully use a plastic pry tool or spudger to disconnect the connectors attaching the back panel to the mainboard.
6. Remove the screws securing the wireless charging coil (if applicable) and carefully detach it.
7. If adhesive residue remains, use adhesive remover to clean the frame before applying new adhesive.
8. Attach the new back panel, cautiously aligning the connectors and tightening the screws.
9. Insert the SIM card tray.
10. Power on the device to ensure functionality.
Challenges and Risks:
- Delicate components inside the device can be damaged.
- Adhesive removal may be challenging, potentially leading to cosmetic damage.
- Mishandling of the connectors can result in functional issues.
- The device may become more susceptible to water and dust ingress if not sealed properly.
Real-Life Testimonies & Customer Reviews:
Testimonies from customers who have attempted replacing the back panel of a OnePlus 7T indicate a mix of successful experiences and challenges. Some customers were satisfied with the cost-effectiveness and outcomes of DIY replacements, while others admitted facing difficulties and regretting not seeking professional help. Several testimonies highlighted the importance of having proper tools, a calm mindset, and patience during the process.
Unless you possess advanced technical skills and are confident in your abilities, seeking professional assistance from an official OnePlus service center or a reputable third-party repair center is advisable. While DIY replacement can save money, it carries the risk of voiding the warranty and causing further damage. Manufacturers and certified technicians have the expertise and access to genuine parts, reducing the risk of compatibility issues and maintaining device integrity.
Replacing the back panel of a OnePlus 7T is feasible. Depending on the user's expertise, cost considerations, and available resources, either professional assistance or a DIY approach can be chosen. However, undertaking the replacement with professional assistance is recommended for a hassle-free experience and to ensure the integrity of your device.
Can we replace back of oneplus 7t samsung
Can we replace back of oneplus 7t glass
replace oneplus 7t back glass
oneplus 7t screen replacement
oneplus 7t back cover
oneplus 7t back panel
oneplus 7t pro
oneplus 7t battery