The Nokia 8.1, smartphone that announce on October 2018 and was launched in December 2018 is a smartphone that features a powerful battery and a fast charging option. It has a 3500mAh battery capacity that is made of lithium ion material and is built into the phone. The battery can power the phone for up to two days of usage without needing to be plugged in.
The phone also supports VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology, which allows the phone to charge up quickly using an 18W charger that is included in the box. The phone can reach 50% battery level in just 20 minutes, and fully charge in 1.5 to 2.5 hours, depending on various conditions. The phone has a USB Type-C port for charging purposes, but it does not support wireless charging. The phone also has an advanced power management system that intelligently allocates resources to reduce energy consumption and enhance battery life.
📲The battery of a Nokia 8.1 smartphone requires some technical skill and caution
Follow these step-by-step instructions, and use the precautionary measures and tips provided to ensure a safe and successful battery replacement.
1. Power off the Nokia 8.1 smartphone before starting the battery replacement to avoid any electrical mishaps or damage.
2. Work in a well-lit and clean area to prevent the loss of small screws or components.
3. Use an anti-static wristband or periodically touch a grounded metal object to discharge any static electricity and prevent damage to the phone's internal components.
4. Keep track of the screws to ensure proper reassembly later on.
5. Handle the battery carefully and avoid puncturing or bending it, as damaged batteries can be hazardous.
1. Small flathead screwdriver
2. Philips screwdriver (size #00)
3. Plastic opening tool or a nylon spudger
4. Replacement battery compatible with Nokia 8.1 (preferably from a reputable source)
1. Power off the Nokia 8.1 by pressing and holding the power button, then tapping "Power off" on the screen.
2. Locate the SIM card tray on the top side of the phone. Insert the SIM card eject tool or a paperclip into the small hole and push gently to release the tray. Remove the SIM card tray and set it aside.
3. Turn the phone around to the back cover. Locate the two small screws at the bottom, on either side of the charging port.
4. Use the small Philips screwdriver to remove the two screws. Keep them in a safe place.
5. Insert the plastic opening tool or nylon spudger between the back cover and the phone frame. Slowly slide it along the edges, applying gentle pressure to separate the back cover from the phone. Take care not to force it or insert the tool too deeply, as this can damage the internal components.
6. Once the back cover is loosened, lift it gently to remove it entirely. Set it aside.
7. Now you can see the battery, located on the left side of the phone. It is secured by adhesive. Carefully pry it up from one corner using a plastic opening tool or a nylon spudger. Take your time to avoid bending, puncturing, or damaging the battery.
8. Slowly lift the battery by pulling on the adhesive tab or using a plastic opening tool. Take care not to put excessive force on the battery or bend it, as it may cause damage or even rupture.
9. Once the battery is free from the adhesive, disconnect the battery connector by gently prying it up with a plastic opening tool or a nylon spudger. Be extremely careful not to damage the connector or any nearby components.
10. Now, you can safely remove the old battery from the Nokia 8.1 smartphone.
Tips for Troubleshooting:
1. If you encounter difficulty removing the back cover, double-check that you have removed all the screws. Sometimes, there may be additional screws hidden beneath stickers or plastic covers.
2. If the battery is firmly glued to the phone and you are unable to lift it using the adhesive tab or a plastic opening tool, use a hairdryer or a heat gun on low heat to warm the back of the phone. This will soften the adhesive and make it easier to remove the battery.
3. If you accidentally damage any internal components or the phone does not power on after replacing the battery, consider seeking professional help or contacting Nokia customer support.
Proper Battery Maintenance to Extend Lifespan:
1. Avoid extreme temperatures. Do not expose the phone or the battery to excessive heat or extreme cold as it can reduce battery life and cause damage.
2. Avoid deep discharges. Try to keep the battery level between 20% and 80% for optimal longevity.
3. Do not overcharge. Unplug the charger when the battery reaches 100% to prevent overcharging, which can shorten the battery lifespan.
4. Use an original or reputable replacement battery. Cheap and low-quality batteries may adversely affect the performance and lifespan of the phone.
5. Periodically recalibrate the battery. Let the battery drain completely until the phone automatically powers off, then charge it to 100% without interruption. This helps to recalibrate the battery indicator and improve accuracy.
6. Avoid overloading the phone with battery-draining apps or features. Disable unnecessary background processes and adjust screen brightness to conserve battery life.
Remember, replacing the battery of a smartphone requires technical skill. If you feel unsure or uncomfortable, it is recommended to seek professional help or contact Nokia customer support for assistance.
nokia 8.1 battery capacity
nokia 8.1 battery life
nokia 8 battery replacement
nokia 8.1 price
nokia 8 battery original
nokia service centre near me