The Samsung Galaxy A20 is a smartphone that was launched in April 2019 as part of the affordable Galaxy A series. It has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED screen that offers a clear and vivid display. The screen has a notch at the top that holds an 8 MP camera for taking selfies and making video calls. The back of the phone has a stylish design with a dual camera setup that includes a 13 MP main camera and a 5 MP ultra-wide camera. The dual camera allows you to capture stunning photos and videos in various modes and scenarios, such as panorama, HDR, and live focus.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is powered by an Exynos 7884 chipset that has an octa-core processor and 3 GB of RAM. This makes the phone fast and smooth for multitasking and gaming. The phone has 32 GB of internal storage that can be expanded with a microSD card if you need more space for your files and apps. The phone runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Samsung's One UI on top, which gives you a user-friendly and intuitive interface. One of the highlights of the Samsung Galaxy A20 is its battery life. The phone has a large 4000 mAh battery that can last for a whole day of usage and supports fast charging up to 15W. This means you can charge your phone quickly and conveniently.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 has a fingerprint scanner on the back and supports face recognition for unlocking the phone. It also has NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, FM radio, and USB Type-C ports for connectivity and data transfer. It is available in different colors such as black, deep blue, red, coral orange, and gold. It weighs 169 g and measures 158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8 mm. The Samsung Galaxy A20 is a great choice for anyone who wants a smartphone that can handle everyday tasks and entertainment without breaking the bank. It has a large and bright display, a versatile camera system, a fast and smooth performance, and a long-lasting battery.
📲How to Replace the Screen of a Samsung A20 Smartphone
Replacing the screen of a Samsung A20 smartphone may seem daunting, but with the right tools and guidance, it can be done successfully. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process, providing visuals and troubleshooting tips along the way. Self-repairing your Samsung A20 screen can save you money and offer convenience, but in some cases, professional assistance may be more advisable.
🛠️Tools You Will Need
1. Replacement screen
2. Small Phillips screwdriver
3. Plastic prying tool or opening picks
4. Adhesive tape
6. Heat gun or hairdryer
7. Cleaning cloth
8. Patience and steady hands
Step 1: Preparation
- Power off your Samsung A20 smartphone.
- Remove the SIM card tray located on the upper side of the device.
- Place a cloth or soft surface on a table to protect the device's back.
Step 2: Removing the Back Cover
- Heat the back cover edges using a heat gun or hairdryer for about 2-3 minutes to soften the adhesive.
- Insert a plastic prying tool or opening pick between the back cover and the frame.
- Gently apply pressure to separate the cover from the device, working your way around the edges.
- Once the cover is free, carefully lift it off and set it aside.
Step 3: Removing the Battery
- Locate the battery connector on the motherboard, near the bottom.
- Use a plastic prying tool or opening pick to disconnect the battery connector from the motherboard.
- Lift the battery gently from one side to remove it completely.
Step 4: Removing the Broken Screen
- Locate the several small Phillips screws securing the metal shield plate above the screen connectors.
- Unscrew the screws and set them aside safely.
- Lift the metal shield plate and keep it aside.
- Locate the screen connectors underneath the metal shield plate.
- Carefully unplug the connectors by gently pulling them straight out.
- With the connectors detached, you can now remove the damaged screen from the frame.
Step 5: Installing the Replacement Screen
- Take the replacement screen and align it with the frame, ensuring the connectors face the right direction.
- Reconnect the screen connectors by firmly pressing them into their respective ports.
- Place the metal shield plate back over the connectors and secure it with the screws.
Step 6: Replacing the Battery and Back Cover
- Reconnect the battery connector to the motherboard.
- Carefully place the battery back into its slot, ensuring it is secure.
- Align the back cover with the device and press it firmly to reattach it.
- Apply gentle heat to the edges of the back cover for a few minutes to readhere the adhesive properly.
Step 7: Final Steps
- Insert the SIM card tray back into its slot.
- Power on your Samsung A20 smartphone and ensure the replacement screen is functioning correctly.
- Use a cleaning cloth to wipe away any fingerprints or dust from the new screen.
1. If the screen does not respond after replacement, ensure all connectors are firmly plugged in.
2. Check that the battery connector is securely attached to the motherboard.
3. If the replacement screen doesn't display correctly, double-check the connectors and reattach them.
💯When to Seek Professional Help
If you encounter any difficulties during the screen replacement process, or if you lack the necessary tools or confidence, it may be advisable to seek professional help. Authorized service centers or repair shops can expertly handle the replacement and ensure the device's warranty remains intact.
By following these step-by-step instructions, you can successfully replace the screen of your Samsung A20 smartphone. DIY screen repair offers cost-effectiveness and convenience, allowing you to restore your device quickly. However, if you encounter challenges or lack the necessary tools, don't hesitate to seek professional assistance to avoid further damage.
samsung a20 screen replacement price
samsung a20 screen replacement near me
samsung a20 screen price
samsung s20 screen replacement price
galaxy s20 screen replacement cost australia
samsung screen repair cost
samsung s20 screen repair near me
samsung s22 screen replacement price